It is time for our annual FEW WOW! (Women on Wheels) trip! And, the line up is spectacular!
We will leave St. Cloud from the Granite Corporate Center (4150 2nd Street S, St. Cloud- Bremer bank building, by Five Guys/Dick's Sporting Goods, etc.) at 7:45am on Friday, September 27th. From there, we will travel to the Fox 9 studios where we will be part of the live studio audience for The Jason Show! (Please note- you will need to bring a valid photo ID to enter the studio).
After the show, we will travel to the Excelsior Brewing Company where we will enjoy lunch. Following lunch, we are thrilled to have Liz Uram speak to us about 'How to be a Boss, without being Bossy!' Whether you are a boss in your office, in your home, etc., you will benefit from Liz's message. Liz is the keynote speaker at many leadership conferences. She speaks on many topics, but has 3 common key messages in all of her speaking engagements:
1. Success is an inside job!
2. Decide what you want.
3. Commit to what you will do, to get what you want.
We will conclude our afternoon with a tour and tasting at Excelsior Brewing Company. In addition to brews, the brewery also has craft sodas. Or, feel free to stroll by Lake Minnetonka before boarding the bus back to St. Cloud. We anticipate arriving back to St. Cloud by 4:45pm.
The cost for the WOW! event is $75 if you register by August 15th. The cost of registration after August 15th is $100. Please register early! It helps us with our planning details!
Sponsorships Opportunities: If you are interested in being an event sponsor, please contact Paula Capes at email@example.com.
Bumper-to-Bumper Sponsor: $250
- Your logo will be listed on the FEW website, in our newsletter, and on screen at monthly program meetings.
- You will receive a 5-minute commercial at the WOW event to promote your business or organization!
Wheels on the Bus Sponsorship: $150
- Your business will be listed as a sponsor on the FEW website, in our newsletter, and on screen at monthly program meetings.
- You will receive a 2-minute commercial at the WOW Event to promote your business or organization!
Breakfast, or Beverages, or Snacks on the Bus Sponsorship:
- Your business will be mentioned and thanked as the provider of breakfast, beverages or snacks provided on the bus!
Other Sponsorship Opportunities available!
Provide an item for the Swag Bag!
Donate an item for prize drawings throughout the day!